I added a couple of inches to the peplum, and 1 1/2 to the upper jacket. I did my usual fit adjustments which are squaring the shoulders a tad and tapering out from the waist to hips. Even the back looks pretty good!
I am glad I made it longer, its a more elegant and dressy look.
This time I will be sure to put the pockets! That's the thing that really drives me nuts about the other one, no pockets. I am going to put them where pinned on the right front.
And I am not crazy about the neckline a drafted, so I made it narrower by about 3/4" on each side.
I can't say anything, it looks just like the pattern drawing!
I was going to do bound button holes, but I really don't have enough fabric left. How is that for efficiency!