Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ooh so cute Marfy 2155


Love the sleeve, love the collar! Once again, Marfy bliss.

Now, if only I weren't gone 12 hours a day and I had time to finish it.

It just goes to show ya', be careful what you wish for!


I cut about 1" out of the bottom of the "legs" of the sleeve pants:




The armhole seam was reduced to about 3/8 to 1/2 inch which helps it fit my shoulders and arm better.
I also took some better pictures of the sleeve assembly just in case you didn't understand my explanation:

No, I just need to pick out some buttons. It would be nice if I could find some pink plastic to match. I may see what the store has this weekend.

I am working some hellacious hours at work, but it is rewarding. It's mentally challenging and analytical which is right up my alley and I am surrounded by wonderful people. It is exactly what I was looking for and I am exhausted but I love it.

4 comments:

  1. The blouse is looking great. Are you going to Universal to look for buttons? I am so glad you are loving the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sleeve, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a terrific sleeve. Very nice. Considering the state of the world today, having a job is reason to rejoice, even though you may work more than you'd like. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. Thanks for the photos of the sleeves, it really helps me see how those go together. I am very tempted by this pattern myself. Hope you find just the right buttons for it.
    Glad the new job is enjoyable even if it is a bit busy right now.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List