Sunday, October 11, 2009

What can you say about company logo CROCS


All that I can say is that I have gone on to a better place, and I will never again have to admit that I ever put these on my feet. All the girls who worked at CDM got these in their goody bag at the last company Christmas party. They are even more uncomfortable than they look. I don't know whos idea these things were, or how much the company paid for them, but I am sure that those in the new "Mother Ship" corporate office will not authorize the purchase of company logo crocs this year.

In fact, the entire Company Christmas party was cancelled.

My deepest sympathies to those who still have to pretend to drink the Koolaid.

More on sewing later, I just paused to clean out my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List