Thursday, October 29, 2009

More on Vogue 1126 -80% Done


I did work on this today. I added the padding to the back and it does look better to me. I also took out, and resewed those sleeve caps. I added sleeve heads but they are too small and you can't even tell that they are there.

I improved the collar and the roll line of the lapel just by trimming all the seam allowances. I pressed up the hems on the sleeves, but could go even be shorter.

I haven't forgotten about this, I am just "letting it Breathe" like a fine wine. The sleeves are wearable and comfortable, but I won't be able to wear big flowing sleeves, I need to tone it down a notch.




If you can't tell from my typing, I hasv already taken my sleeping pill so I will be going to bed for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List