Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good Wednesday Musings

I finished another garment for the wardrobe contest, Yeah! Wasn't it beautiful out there this morning!

I made progress on another: This is the tuxedo shirt from Burda from January 2008, and the fit is really good! I love the way those stripes line up!

I even had a great greek salad for lunch at Barnaby's with my good friend Peggy.

Then I went to an interview which went well.


Since we are in the zen weather period in Houston and the weather was phenominal this afternoon (like this morning as you can see above), I went home and sipped a margarita on the back porch.

The day couldn't have been any better if I had bought fabric!

Oh wait, UPS came this evening:
That picture does nothing for those colors! I also got some nice basic black suiting.
I will sleep will with visions of silk twill and striped cottong shirting dancing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List