Marfy posted the images of their free patterns included in the upcoming 2010 catalog. Love them all, but my favorite outfit is the one right under the Marfy label with the button front skirt and the blouse with the ties at the neckline.
Sweet Pea Embroidery Designs Jack-o-lantern Pumpkin Trick or Treat Basket
-
The Jack-o-lantern trick or treat basket from Sweet Pea Embroidery features
a “trick” as well as “treat” face, embroidered stem, and embroidered free
motio...
2 days ago
Those are all gorgeous! I have yet to take the plunge and do a Marfy pattern, but I love to look at their illustrations. So stylish!
ReplyDeleteTake the plunge! If you feel the need for instructions, you probably have enough old pattern instructions around that are similar enough to get you through making the garment. Sometimes I jot down my own sequence of instructions and I use old pattern instructions to help with making additional pattern pieces such as facings and lining.
ReplyDelete