Wednesday, November 18, 2009

*sigh* not worth fighting over

Don't call me chicken, she bites. You can't actually see her fangs in this picture, but you can see the look in her eyes.

I finally finished *the* shirt. I love the print, I love the neckline. I love the way that this shirt doesn't pull or twist of bag open in the front. I just love these Italian patterns. The wear ability is greatly enhanced by that front yoke piece that extends the shoulder and changes the angle of the front wrap over.

Who do you know that loves what they sew as much as I love my Marfy patterns? They have some kind of Italian magic that subtracts 10 lbs. That is worth the extra money to me. They save me time because I know that they are going to fit!

This makes it garment #4 for my 10 piece wardrobe:

I still have no pants or skirts finished, but I have an interview this afternoon and another one in the morning.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List