Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good day sewing

I finished my tuxedo shirt, even if the picture is a little off color and grainy.

I also made progress fitting my jacket:

The shoulder and the sleeves look better. I took about half an inch out of the sleeves, and moved them in (made the shoulders narrower) about 3/8 and inch. I have also gained about 7 lbs in the last month *ugh*.
I still need to steam the sleeve caps and the pleats, but it definitely doesn't hang now. The peplum hangs funny because there is a pin caught on my sleeves.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shirt...love how you used the stripes in this shirt.


My Blog List