I have actually been sewing a bit lately. I have gotten one of those dear little pockets on that white shirt, even though I am not terribly proud of myself.
It is harder than it looks, at least I thought so. I thought that having the pocket on a seam would make it easier, but the seam allowances actually make it really bulky. The bulkiness of the seam allowances on the sides of the pocket made it more difficult to get the welts on the pockets close together.
I would skip the pocket on the other side, but the fabric is a bit thin, and the double layer makes it a bit more opaque.
Another thing that I noticed about this pattern, that front band is more narrow than many shirts that you see. I guess I didn't make a note of that when I laid out the pattern pieces. I don't think it looks bad, I rather like it, but it may have an affect on the size of buttons that I use.